This course provides a full introduction to the features and benefits of Lithium Community. It guides new and existing team members by setting personalized goals for creating and maintaining a successful community. Through this 50-minute course, learners are introduced to the core concepts of:
- identifying their target audience and promoting engagement
- building a successful community with our unique discussion styles
- establishing a core community team with a Community Manager, moderators, designers, and developers
- promoting their community through ongoing campaigns
- and measuring success through the power of Lithium Social Intelligence.
Throughout the course, viewers are encouraged to think about and establish goals for their community. These questions will help new teams identify top priorities, and prepare themselves as they implement and construct their site. Existing teams can use the course to measure the success of their workflows, and onboard new team members. At the end, we recommend role-appropriate next steps and courses that will help them learn more about the Lithium Community.